Yes Satin; The New Savior is extreme, but Scono Sciuto weaves a tale, that in the context of the novel, makes sense and has a believability factor lacking in shows like Fox’s The Following.
Read the novel today, so when the movie is released you will have the entire back story.
Satin’s story has shocked those who read “Fifty Shades of Grey,” so be prepared.
Satin the New Savior IS a work of fiction.
Satin: The New Savior contains:
-over the top blasphemy
-a skewed view of the world
You must be 18 years old to read this book, however we recommend that you are 25.
- Kevin Bacon, James Purefoy, Natalie Zea navigate crazy love in ‘The Following’ (Photos) (examiner.com)
- James Purefoy on kissing Kevin Bacon: ‘I just remember his tongue flicking gently into my mouth’ (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy play a cat-and-mouse game in ‘The Following’ (Photos) (examiner.com)
- TV – The Following on Fox (mauriciopolack.wordpress.com)
- Kevin Bacon Stays In Character During The Following Shoots (contactmusic.com)
- Fox Renews The Following, but I’m Probably Going to Stop Following It (reellifewithjane.com)
- Kissing Kevin Bacon: The Following Co-Star James Purefoy Tells All (contactmusic.com)
- Fox Orders a Second Season of The Following (dreadcentral.com)
- Kevin Bacon talks about the world of cults and criminals in ‘The Following’ (examiner.com)
- No Longer Following The Following (roedersrants.wordpress.com)